Connect with me!

TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusLinkedInRSS FeedEmail Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Product Review - ViCElle Vitamin C Facial Serum

Vicelle Vitamin C Facial Serum

Recently I purchased on Amazon, ViCElle Vitamin C Facial Serum.  It comes in a sleek, 1.0 oz/30ml cylindrical container with a dispenser pump.

The serum is clear and liquid in texture vs being thick or creamy.  I'd say a good 3-4 full pumps should be plenty to cover your face, ears and upper neck.

I have sensitive skin and was a little scared of how my face would react.  For me, I have a slight warmth after applying - not a burn or tingle - and definitely nothing uncomfortable... more like, I was out in the sun for maybe 30 minutes.  If you've got fair skin like I do, you know the sensation I'm talking about.  The warmth doesn't last long - maybe 10-15 minutes max.  There's no scent that I can tell and there's no added dyes - the product is clear, like semi-jelled water.


Here are some before and after photos.  This is from 2 weeks of daily recommended use.  None of the photos have been enhanced or retouched or had color adjusted.

Before                         After

Before                       After

As you can see, my face has less dark spots, less fine lines and less darkness and bags under my eyes as well!  I personally recommend you give this facial serum a try and see for yourself the results you too could have!  :)


Ingredients

ViCElle Vitamin C Serum, made in an FDA certified facility here in the US, is 100% pure and undiluted. We use only the Finest Quality Ingredients, and do not use Fillers, Alcohol or Parabens: Deionized Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate(Vitamin C), MSM, Sodium Hyaluronate(Hyaluronic Acid), Witch Hazel Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Carbomer, (2s)-2-Amino-5-Guanidinopentanoic Acid(L-arginine) Jojoba Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin.


  • Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid. Order it Now! Our Premium Formula is Plant- Based, without Parabens, Alcohol, or fillers.
  • Stimulates Collagen Production and Reduce Fine Lines and Wrinkles.
  • Enjoy Your Youthful Look Again, More Pliable, Softer Skin. Also, Relaxes the most stubborn lines around the corners of the eyes.
  • Safe and Effective for all Skin Types, including Sensitive Skin
  • Your 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment